Architecture: Organizational Soul
About the Event
- Where do Leaderding principles come from?
- How is our organization a living system?
- What is the difference between purpose and mission?
- How can we use this to innovate and grow our organizations or projects?
- How can this help us to innovate during these Covid-19 times?
- Learn more about organizational behavior
- Understand the unconscious dynamics in our teams
- Practical ways to align personal and organizational purpose
- Implications of the organizational soul in our projects and objectives
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE WORKSHOP
- Business Leaders and Managers
- Human Resources Professionals
- Independent Coaches and Consultants
Any professional interested in learning more about the culture and behaviors in organizational settings.
Gracia Andersson, SHRM-SCP - Founder & Systemic Facilitator
Master in Human Resources Management and Talent in the Organizations. International Certification in HR Management from University of California Santa Barbara. Certified in Systemic Coaching and Organizational Configurations from Infosyon (Germany). Professional in Structural Constellations. Certified in Coaching in NPL from ICC, London (International Coaching Community).
- Use a laptop or computer with a stable connection.